Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I wish I were home.


I wish life was easier. I grew up as a young child with my mother home and I loved it. I do remember it! There were so many advantages of having my mom home! No before and after school at some mean womans house, no summers getting thrown with whoever was available and the ability to play with neighborhood kids that werehome as well. Lunch room mom & if your mother was cool.. the situation was cool. If you got sick, Mom came and you went homework her and had the best care. There was something so special about it.
Now please don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to work! But having my own business and the freedom to work from home would be nice!
Life would be less stressful. There would be more time to complete household chores and lawncare. All of that would be taken care of while the kids are at school and the evenings would be dedicated to them and my husband. Rather than being stressed over what is NOT getting done. The yelling would stop, the frustration of dinner would stop. The household would run smoother and I would ultimately have more time for my family!
Now I know running my own business would be hard... A lot of sweat and tears but for my family and my own sanity, it would be worth it!!!
I just want to be home!


•Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment