Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bret Michaels

With all the stories going on right now with Bret Michaels I thought I would tell the story of my 1st "encounter" with him!
I was just in Jr High when my family went to a record store where my parents knew the owners. We were told we could all pick out a tape, after looking for some time I came across a Poison tape.
I will never forget looking at these 4 people thinking they were strangely beautiful. They looked so cool with their teased hair and makeup, I knew this was the one!
I stared at the 4 four of them on the cover the whole way home thinking about how I wanted to look just like them!
I thought they were women!!!!
I'll never forget my father looking at it and telling me they were men.
So even though I thought Bret was a beautiful woman, Poison ended up being one of my favorite bands of that time!
Bret Michaels- you could talk dirty to me anytime!
My thoughts are with you!


•Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment