Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My ITouch Addiction

I am I love with my IPod Touch. This statement is eerily true! I am a slave to it.
I was watching the news the other night and they were doing a piece college students being addicted to social media such as FaceBook, Twitter...texting and so on. Well I can completely understand their problem.... I have one too!!!!!!
My ITouch!
You see my whole day revolves around it. I wake up 1 to 2 hours early to get a jump start on my day. I lay in bed and start my with farming. I have much to harvest and fields to plow. Then I have to invade neighboring farms to feed my hungry zombies the brains that they crave! After that I have fish to feed and breed and virtual vacations to check to see if everyone is happy! Then I move to emails and eBay ....after everything us viewed, reviewed and responded to, I move on to to the weather. I may so sone shopping at my favorite store of just surf the web! And after all this, if time permits I will play a few games!! Scrabble, anyone?
And this is just the morning. I sm exhausted before I even get out of the bed!!!!

It's such a clever device..... A complete staple to my life! It's my crack and I am totally addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment