Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why is it that men can check girls out all the time. Even married men because it is shrugged off as if he is just looking. Hence allowing him to appreciate the beauty of a woman.
No big deal.
But let a woman check out a man! Let's make it worse.... a MARRIED woman!!!!!! All hell breaks loose. She is a pig! Disgusting and not worthy.
I am a married woman and honestly I check out men and woman the same. I can appreciate the beauty of either. I am a natural flirt yet I mean no harm. It's ok ladies...... I don't want your man. I have one! And I am not jealous but rather comfortable in my own skin. I just know beauty when I see it.
So feel free to check out my husband.... He is definitely eye candy because I will be checking out you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment