Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Skinny Jeans


Skinny Jeans

Can chubby girls honestly say they were skinny jeans? I ask this question because I can. I am a voluptuous size 14. And although I am not built like a stick... all skin and bones, I can look sexy all the same.
But I have yet to buy skinny jeans and yes it IS all because of the name! In no means am I "skinny" and I have no problem in admitting it.
I will also state for the record, I love my curves. A womans body is magnif
icant. Of I had no hips, no butt and no boobs I would be lost! It's the power of the hour glass! I don't long to be thin although I would kill for a flat stomach!
I have to get over my fear of the "skinny" jeans and relish in them! More power to the curvy women all over the world. Embrace yourselves. For every
woman or man that thinks our curves are anything but beautiful there 2 that think we rock!

•Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment